Thunder 0620AC 300Watt 20Amp Dual Charger w/ Built-n AC Power Supply
The Thunder 0620 charger is the long-anticipated and fully integrated AC/DC version of the popular 620 charger. The built-in AC power supply allows the charger to be easily and conveniently powered from a 100-240V outlet while the included DC input power leads can be connected to 12V lead-acid/gel cell batteries for charging at the flying field or outdoor track. The 0620 also includes all of the same great features you would expect of the 620 including the ability to charge, discharge and cycle a wide variety of 1-6S LiPo, LiIo and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-14 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-12V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in LiPo/LiIo/LiFe cell balancer and included balance connector adapter board are readily compatible with all Gens Ace and Sky Lipo balance connectors along with Airfield, Dynam, Art Tech and other manufacturer batteries. Other great features include an attractive and extremely durable aluminum case, plus the ability to charge at current rates of up to 20amp. That means less charging and more fun! The 0620 has a whole list of awesome special features and comes at an amazing value to the end user.
- High power, high current, high performance power conversion circuit. The charger uses advanced synchronous buck-boost dc/dc converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but it also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
- Input power with 4mm bullet connectors (25A) butt-welded alligator clips and wide input voltage ranges from 10V - 28V. The output power can be adjusted to align with the available input power, thus preventing input current overload and protecting the DC source.
- The charger can be used with three types of Lithium batteries - LiPo, LiIo, LiFe and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
- Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling fan controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over 60oC (140oF) the charge cycle is stopped.
- Convenient set of 10 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number.
- 2x16 backlit LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
- Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs.
- Lithium Batteries: balance charging, normal charging, fast charging, storage, discharging, ext-discharging, charge/discharge cycling, and battery monitoring.
- NiCD/Ni-MH Batteries: charging-auto, charging-manual, discharging charge/discharge cycling and forming charge.
- Pb Batteries: charging and discharging.
- 300w unique regenerative discharge capability. regenerative discharge takes most of the output batteries energy and puts it back into the input battery, which is not the same with the traditional methods of discharge to deplete that energy in the form of heat across a transistor. That is when you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be re-charging your Lead Acid input battery. The amount of current and voltage that your input battery can accept limits the total amount of power that you can achieve, or 300w, whichever is lower.
- Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity - 600w @ 30V/20A
- Unique Lithium battery monitor program. When you use other equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the charger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature, and process time. If any individual cell appears over charged or over discharged or the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for too long, the charger will generate an alarm sound and the related information will blink.
- Electric motor test mode can be used to break-in electric motors, test motor parameters and performance, or check for tolerances.
- Foam-cut drive. In this mode the charger acts as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
- Battery internal resistance measurement. Measure the internal resistance of a battery pack, and also can measure the per-cell internal resistance. (Only available for lithium battery)
- Perfect protection. Features protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity, and time overrun.
- Built in 16Mbit flash storage which can log offline charge and discharge data for 36 hours.
- Input Voltage Range: 10 - 28 Volts DC
- Charge Current Range: 0.05 - 20.0Amp
- Discharge Current Range: 0.05 - 20.0Amp
- Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 300Watt @ input Voltage > 18Volt
- Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 20Watt
- Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 300Watt
- Maximum Extern Discharge Power Capacity: 500Watt @ 25Volt/20Amp
- Current Drain for Battery Balancing: <350mA
- Balance Accuracy: <10mV
- Lithium (LiPo.LiIo/LiFe) Battery Cell Count: 1 - 6 series (in non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 8s)
- NiCd/NiMh Battery Cell Count: 1 - 17 series
- Pb Battery Cell Count: 1 - 12 series (2-24Volt)
- Log Files Storage: 16Mbit (36 hours)
- Battery Setup Memory: 10
- Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
- Weight: 350grams (12.3oz)
- Dimensions: 140 x 95 x 27mm (5.5 x 3.7 x 1.1in)
Our warranty/ return / exchange policy is very simple. If the item we sent you is defective when you received the shipment from us (NOT AFTER USE), you can report to us by email for return / exchange / refund arrangement.
Request(s) for return or exchange and report(s) of missing or damaged part(s) must be received within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise(s). We reserves the rights to entertain requests received thereafter.
Items returned must be in as-new conditions with the packing slips, manuals, accessories and all other items intact in original packaging. Returned merchandise must be received from our customer before we will process and ship out any replacement. All merchandise should be returned to us by shipping carriers with safe method which provides proof of shipment (just in case your item does not reach us. so you can check with your local shipping carrier.) We will not responsible for the lost of returned merchandise in shipping.
Shipping and handling charges for all orders are non-refundable, as we have paid the Post Office to send the shipment and the Post Office will NOT refund the postage cost back to us after they processed the shipment. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost to send return back to us. For returned merchandise that is found to be genuinely defective, we ship out replacement for free (we pay for the replacement shipping cost) and will not charge additional shipping and handling fees.
We reserves the right to return merchandise to its customer and not refund money, if we in our opinion deem that the merchandise has been used, crashed, abused, misused or modified in any form, or has been damaged by water, dust, or other contaminants.
*** All items are tested by manufactures to make sure they are working properly before we ship them to our customers.
*** Please inspect the product when you received the shipment, identified any issue and report to us BEFORE you try to fly / use it. Please also check over the product (especially the helicopters and air planes) and make sure they are all good every time before use (or taking to the air).
*** Return / exchange / refund is not allowed if the item has been used or flew. Please understand that RC helicopters and airplanes can crash if mistake made or you do not know how to fly, any kind of crash or hard landing may caused damage(s) to the helicopter or plane. We have no control over your flying skill, behavior or the conditions you have chosen to fly in. We tested all products before shipment as we stated above, if you have any problem with the aircraft or other product(s) you ordered from us, please report it at the time when you received the shipment (not after use please).
*** If you used / flew the product, or crashed product, no matter what the reason. We are sorry but we can not be responsible for your crash or use. Hobbypartz.com will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages including bodily injuries and property damages arising from the use of any product(s) that it sells. Hobbypartz.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Remote controlled products and accessories can be very dangerous. Please read the operating manual before use. We have no control over the correct use, installation, application, or maintenance of our products, no liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the use of the products. Any claims arising from the operating, failure or malfunctioning etc. will be denied. We assume no liability for personal injuries, property damages or consequential damages resulting from our products.
*** These terms applied to all sales made from our website, email, phone, or fax. If you do not agree to our terms, please do not make the order.
We reserves the right to amend this policy without further notification(s).
To experience 5-Star Customer Service & Tech Support from HobbyPartz.com, visit us at RCDiscuss.com